Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Hi I'm applying for visa 189 which requires a proof for my wife English ability According to skillselect site , this tern can apply to my wife : "australia evidence of a trade, diploma or higher qualification awarded by an institution in or outside Australia which involved at least two years...
1-1 of 1 Results