Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    On a student visa, can you perform an unpaid work experience (which therefore is done to gain experience) before the commencement of the course of study? (No employment relationships exist)
  2. Visas and immigration
    I want to apply sub class 189 visa for PR. My matter is a bit complicated. I did my full time masters while doing full time work. Masters was of two years full time, but I reduced the subjects per semester, so that I can accommodate both(my studies and work) and finished my masters in five...
1-2 of 2 Results