Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am currently helping my parents apply for their Tourism Visa subclass 600. I have uploaded all necessary documents and they have booked their biometrics on 7th of July. However, I clicked on the “I confirm I have provided information as requested” before the appointment thinking that it’s only for the attachments. I did attach that their booking confirmation for their biometrics appointment before I clicked the button.

My question is would this affect the decision/approval of their tourist visa?

I seriously thought that it’s for confirming the attachment and now the status is on “further assessment”

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am currently helping my parents apply for their Tourism Visa subclass 600. I have uploaded all necessary documents and they have booked their biometrics on 7th of July. However, I clicked on the “I confirm I have provided information as requested” before the appointment thinking that it’s only for the attachments. I did attach that their booking confirmation for their biometrics appointment before I clicked the button.

I seriously thought that it’s for confirming the attachment and now the status is on “further assessment”
Hi

Usually you click that button when you have finished providing all the information that was requested. The moment you click the button the status changes automatically to further processing. I think you should not worry too much about it now.

Regards

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Hi everyone,

Clicking the button allows immigration to proceed with finalising the application based on your submitted documents, without waiting the normal 28 days you are given after an RFI.

They may look at it, and realise what you did with the booking confirmation, and then put it aside to be looked at again later.

But with the high number of applications, it may still be a while before they look at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts