Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im wondering if someone could help me. I was always under the impression that once you are eligible to apply for permanent residency the department would send out an email to ask you to provide more evidence. Is this correct? I received my temp visa on the 5th February 2016. So I should be eligible now.

If you are to provide it with out being prompted how do you do that? Ive looked on my immi account and there is no where to provide this evidence besides editing my 309 visa.

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
That has changed and is reflected on the DHA website describing the 100 stage:

"You do not need to wait for us to contact you. You can provide your documents no earlier than one month before that date. Do not send your documents too early; we will not begin assessing your application until two years have passed from the day you lodged that application."

Read here: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav...ubclass-100)-document-checklist#tab-content-1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much. Ive had a look at the link and logged into my acc but there is no stage 2 link or application. Im not sure how to find it or why it not available on my account.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
You received your 309 on Feb. 6 2016 - when did you apply for it? It's two years from the date you APPLIED for it that you're eligible, which I'm assuming means you're actually probably way overdue for applying for your 100. Don't worry - if they haven't contacted you (assuming they have your current contact info!) and given you 28 days to provide info, they probably haven't realised you haven't submitted docs yet, but I'd do it ASAP.

When you login to your Immi Account and click New Application, do you not see these options? Even though I already have the 820 and 801, those applications still show up for me, so I don't think the list of available applications is tailored to you. They should be visible to everybody (as far as I know).

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.