Application 7 December 2015
Grant 309 September 2016
Eligible 7 December 2017
Submit date 27 December 2017

Yet not received any email..

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
No one can tell you how long the wait will be as it varies. But having only waited 5 months, I wouldn't hold my breath. Most people take a year or more on average from posts on this forum, but that's only an incredibly tiny percentage of applicants overall so no way to know what the true average is.

One thing is for certain: No one knows how long you or anyone else will wait.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you please tell me one more thing
And it’s showing on Immi account Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801) is that right?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one can tell you how long the wait will be as it varies. But having only waited 5 months, I wouldn't hold my breath. Most people take a year or more on average from posts on this forum, but that's only an incredibly tiny percentage of applicants overall so no way to know what the true average is.

One thing is for certain: No one knows how long you or anyone else will wait.
Thanks mate for your help
Can you please tell me one more thing And it's showing on Immi account Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801) is that right?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Yes, you should have selected the Stage 2 Assessment and completed the online form then uploaded all the supporting documentation to your immi account.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, you should have selected the Stage 2 Assessment and completed the online form then uploaded all the supporting documentation to your immi account.
Ok and one more thing my brother want to apply 100 visa subclass
Which option he will select?
Can you please tell me?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It depends. Has he already applied for and paid for the 309/100 application, then waited two years after that to be eligible for the 100? If so, then Stage 2 Assessment. You can't do Stage 2 unless you've done Stage 1 and waited the two years.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It depends. Has he already applied for and paid for the 309/100 application, then waited two years after that to be eligible for the 100? If so, then Stage 2 Assessment. You can't do Stage 2 unless you've done Stage 1 and waited the two years.
Hello there,
Can you please tell me , there is one option in Immi account, when we submit our documents there is one box to tick , ( I CONFIRM I HAVE PROVIDED INFORMATION AS REQUESTED ). Do I need to tick this box when I submit required documents aur do I need to tick when they will ask for more documents.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello there ,
I wanna ask you when we apply 100 visa on Immi account then we need to full passport pepers upload , aur just front and last paper?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.