Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been approved for a working holiday visa but had to change some information on my application I emailed and attatched the 1023 form on the 18th of April and still havent recieved notification about the change.

Has anyone else done this does it usually take this long?
does anyone have a phone number I could contact from Ireland, I am emailing and getting no response.

Do I need to attatch the form to my Immi account also?

I am flying on the 3rd of June so i am extremely anxious to get this sorted.

Does anyone know if my visa that I have been granted is still applicable as on my IMMI account it still says I have been approved.

any help would be really appreciated

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi I have been approved for a working holiday visa but had to change some information on my application
Is it information that could change the decision to approve your WHV?

Has anyone else done this does it usually take this long?
does anyone have a phone number I could contact from Ireland, I am emailing and getting no response.
Why didn't you do this through your immi account?

Do I need to attatch the form to my Immi account also?
See above.

We had to do two notices of incorrect information. I misread something on the initial application and had to correct it. We made our corrections through our immi account and never used the actual form 1023. Once we submitted them both it showed as received in our immi account.

I called the Australian High Commission in Ottawa to verify that they had been received. However, I was told that they wouldn't be looked at until a case officer was assigned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.