Australia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

According to the queue status for 143 Contributory Parent visas, the queue has not moved at all in February: they were processing applications up to 19 August 2014 on 1 Februrary; and now (14 February) it still is the same.

The queue used to slow down at lot (e.g. in May-June 2016), but first time I see it not moving at all for 2 weeks.

Does anyone know anything: why the queue is not moving?

The waiting (mine has been almost 2.5 years) has been absolutely excruciating.

Thank you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
It appears right now the processing time for subclass 143 is almost 3 years. Because I'm a new member I can't add the link but I found it on the sydney Migration Group website. I'm disappointed with that because I had hoped for a shorter timeframe. Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
143 times

Hi,

According to the queue status for 143 Contributory Parent visas, the queue has not moved at all in February: they were processing applications up to 19 August 2014 on 1 Februrary; and now (14 February) it still is the same.

The queue used to slow down at lot (e.g. in May-June 2016), but first time I see it not moving at all for 2 weeks.

Thank you!
There is a link on here to say they have taken 355 staff away from processing visas etc at the beginning of the financial year. I cannot link post as a new member it has been shown on here today somewhere

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Thank you!
hello
Is there is any update on your application yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All, Can someone please clarify what is or how to look up queue date for Contributory 143. Date of Application 28-Nov-2016 and acknowledgement received 30-Nov-2016. Some countries ( Kenya and India ) takes longer time to organise police clearance certificates. Can please advise when it would be best to organise this in anticipation of final processing? TIA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts