Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the correct email address to send the 1445 form for an employment extension on a 417 visa after you have lodged a 820/801 visa please???

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Does anybody know the correct email address to send the 1445 form for an employment extension on a 417 visa after you have lodged a 820/801 visa please???
As per instructions on page 2 of the form:

Requests related to a further visa application

If you have submitted an application for a new visa (such as a 457 visa), this completed form 1445 Request permission to work with an employer beyond 6 months on a Working Holiday or Work and Holiday visa should be directed to the office that is processing your new visa application. This applies to both Working Holiday and Work and Holiday visa holders.

After you lodged your sc. 820 visa you would have received an email acknowledging the application, which should contain the correct email address.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As per instructions on page 2 of the form:

Requests related to a further visa application

If you have submitted an application for a new visa (such as a 457 visa), this completed form 1445 Request permission to work with an employer beyond 6 months on a Working Holiday or Work and Holiday visa should be directed to the office that is processing your new visa application. This applies to both Working Holiday and Work and Holiday visa holders.

After you lodged your sc. 820 visa you would have received an email acknowledging the application, which should contain the correct email address.
Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.

I had read page two of the form and so was aware that it had to be sent to the department processing my application, however my notification email acknowledging my application is simply signed 'Department of home affairs", there is no information for the exact department dealing with my application or a contact email, or address for me to send this form to.

There seems to be many various locations for offices over Australia that process the applications, and I have read that it wont necessarily the closest geographical office to my address. I have emailed the enquiry page online but have not heard anything back.

Thanks again!

Katy

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If you send me your email address and which state you live in, I'll send you the email address you need. I can't post it here.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Amazing thank you,
Don't post your email address here. You can contact me through the link in my signature. Which state do you live in ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't post your email address here. You can contact me through the link in my signature. Which state do you live in ?
Doh!....Sorry I am not too familiar with this site I am new on here, I live in Queensland. I just sent you a PM also (-:

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Doh!....Sorry I am not too familiar with this site I am new on here, I live in Queensland. I just sent you a PM also (-:
Just sent you an email.You can go back in your previous post and edit out your email address. It's a privacy/ security thing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Katy,

I am having the same issue as you, did you manage to find out the email address please?
Hi there,

Yes I do have the email... although I am not supposed to post it on here and so if you can find a way to mesage me I will happily pass it on.

Note the email I have is only for after you have submitted a partnership visa application (-:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Apparently I can't send a private message since i am a junior member. I think i have to post at least 5 posts before this feature is enabled.

Yes i've submitted the application for partner visa and now need to apply for my work extension. Did your work extension get approved yet? I am slightly worried as my 6 months are up in 4 weeks. Hope I am still in time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apparently I can't send a private message since i am a junior member. I think i have to post at least 5 posts before this feature is enabled.

Yes i've submitted the application for partner visa and now need to apply for my work extension. Did your work extension get approved yet? I am slightly worried as my 6 months are up in 4 weeks. Hope I am still in time.
Hey SBA I have sent you a private message.... this site is a little hard to navigate!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI Katy, I also need that email address for my 1445 Form application. I awaiting my temporary partner visa at the moment so I'm unsure as to who I should direct my email to for the work extension. Can anyone please help? This is pretty urgent. Thanks so much, find all these forums so helpful!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

How long did it take for your 1445 form to be processed? I could only submit mine with one week to go (visa application could only be submitted then). Is there a way of getting it fast tracked does anyone know?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don’t think it can be fast tracked as it’s soooo difficult to contact the department! I very clearly met the criteria (working in mining in North Queensland) I guess if you very clearly meet the criteria in some way it shouldn’t take long. I was shocked at how fast mine was and I had 6 months to go on my visa

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there! Just wondering if anybody is able provide me with the proper email address to send my form 1445 too. I live in Queensland. And I just submitted my 820/801 visa application. I am a brand new member so also can’t direct message anybody yet. Thank you!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1445 urgent email address?

Hi guys,

Similar to previous messages, my partner submitted her 1445 form 2 weeks ago but hasn't received the waiver yet. Her 6 months expires in just over a week. Her 457 application was lodged in January. Can anyone send me the correct email address to follow up with?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi.

I’m in a similair situation to a lot of the posts in here.

Has any one been granted a waiver recently and how long did it take ?

I’m currently on a WHV until sept when my 187 BVA kicks in.

I sent the 1445 form away over 5 weeks ago now to the email on the form but had no reply. So I got in touch with my agent who gave me the email for 187 visas I sent the 1445 2 weeks ago now and still haven’t had a response. I contacted immi today by telephone and they instructed me to follow up with another email.

I’m starting to get worried now as it is only 3 weeks away until my 6 months is up. It’s frustrating as I have been waiting for a reply for over 5 weeks now.

I done this last year on my 1st WHV and got a reply within 4 days.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.