Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently applied for the 820/810 partner visa and have been granted the Bridging Visa A to take effect once my WHV expires in June. I want to send off the 1445 form to waive the 6 months restriction with my current job.

However I can't find any guidance on what the 'Letter of Support from my Employer' should contain. HR has asked me for an example. Has anyone had any success in this circumstance before? What did your company write in the letter?

Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have recently applied for the 820/810 partner visa and have been granted the Bridging Visa A to take effect once my WHV expires in June. I want to send off the 1445 form to waive the 6 months restriction with my current job.

However I can't find any guidance on what the 'Letter of Support from my Employer' should contain. HR has asked me for an example. Has anyone had any success in this circumstance before? What did your company write in the letter?

Thanks
I got my HR to write a letter of support which basically outlined WHAT the job is and my roles and responsibilities and why I am great for the job.

I got my form 1445 approved about 4 hours after I sent it off via email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.