Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum , i am working in events and exhibition industry in middle east for last 10 years or so . now planning to file my application for migrating to Australia ( still have to take PTE though i have IELTS ( overall 7 ) but wants to improve the score further ) , i have gathered all documents for VETASSESS and hopefully should file it soon.

one thing i must admit that Australian immigration process is quite confusing as compared to Canada where i applied myself but for Australia i am thinking to take help from migration agent.

for my field i have checked , my job falls under STSOL and couple of option for apply for from South Australia , Tasmania , ACT and Northern Territories.

i would like to take advice from forum members or if we have any people from events/conference/exhibition industry to guide and help me.

i dont know from job an living prospects which region will be good .

I had calculated my points and can score 65 or 70 points with these points i am not sure what are the chances of getting invitation and what options do i have for different visas.

i would really appreciate for any suggestions and advice

regards
Ahmad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.