Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

Does anyone know if someone has recieved their state sponsorship if they will have to re-apply for the state sponsorship after the smp comes out. Or can they simply proceed with the federal part of the approval process?

Does anyone know about this? I think there a lot of unknowns.
Thanks for your help.
:)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Have a look at the announcements re SMPs and processing priorities on What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration
Essentially, it'll be whether an occupation is on the State in question SMP or SOL#3 or not that will determine the priority.
In particular, there is on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/statmig-fs.pdf
Existing Visa applicationsApplicants with an existing visa application in an occupation which is included on their nominating state or territory's Plan will receive priority in having their application processed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
176 relative sponsored

176 relative sponsored, at the moment i am in priority 4, now my occupation is included in state sponsorship. Can I apply for state sponsorship and upgrade my priority level in existing application without any charges or new application?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
176 relative sponsored, at the moment i am in priority 4, now my occupation is included in state sponsorship. Can I apply for state sponsorship and upgrade my priority level in existing application without any charges or new application?
No, have a look at links and you will see detail on regulations application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.