Australia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Hope you all doing good. I'm new to this forum.

It would be really helpful if you could help me with your inputs.

I've lodged my Employer Sponsored 186 Direct Entry PR visa

Lodge Date: 15th June, 2020
CO Contacted for additional document: 9th Sept, 2020.
Provided requested document: 14th Sept, 2020
Application Status changed to: Further Assessment
Last Updated : 14th Sept, 2020

Now:

Last Updated : 13th Oct, 2020 (this only changed)
Application Status: Further Assessment (Same)
No new correspondence (no new information requested), but only lasted updated date is changed. One of my friend also requested for additional documents after myself and he got his visa today..

i checked Messages, no new messages

Is there any action from my side?
how long it'll take to finalise my application?
Note: I'm falls under priority occupation list (Developer Programmer - ANZSCO 261312). I'm bit worried. Please provide your inputs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi did anyone receive the grant? Please share your feedback so I can ascertain an approximate timeline.

Lodge Date: 7th April 2021
Nomination Approved/ Additional Docs requested: 14th April 2021
Submitted Additional Docs (India PCC): 18th May 2021
Submitted Medicals: 11th June 2021
Cleared Medicals: 16th June 2021
Application Status changed to Further Assessment: 16th June 2021
Last Updated: 16th June 2021

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi did anyone receive the grant? Please share your feedback so I can ascertain an approximate timeline.

Lodge Date: 7th April 2021
Nomination Approved/ Additional Docs requested: 14th April 2021
Submitted Additional Docs (India PCC): 18th May 2021
Submitted Medicals: 11th June 2021
Cleared Medicals: 16th June 2021
Application Status changed to Further Assessment: 16th June 2021
Last Updated: 16th June 2021
Hello,
Hope you are well
Have you received the grant
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello,
Hope you are well
Thanks in advance
Can you please share your timeline?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello,
Hope you are well
Thanks in advance
Sorry, I misread your message as "Have received the grant" so I thought you were telling me that you had received the grant. No, I have not received my grant yet. I did a lot of reading on Facebook and other forums... most of the people in my occupation and DE stream have received it in 13 days with the highest of about 45 days (different occupation and not on PMSOL). So while being a little nervous as this is taking longer than average, I am confident that I won't have to wait very long before I will hear from DHA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry, I misread your message as "Have received the grant" so I thought you were telling me that you had received the grant. No, I have not received my grant yet. I did a lot of reading on Facebook and other forums... most of the people in my occupation and DE stream have received it in 13 days with the highest of about 45 days (different occupation and not on PMSOL). So while being a little nervous as this is taking longer than average, I am confident that I won't have to wait very long before I will hear from DHA.
All the best to you :)
My Jobcode is also recently added to the PMSOL. So yeah, fingers crossed:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
All the best to you :)
My Jobcode is also recently added to the PMSOL. So yeah, fingers crossed:)
Thanks, all the best to you too! What was your occupation? Also, have you received the s56 request for PCC as this is compulsory. They will 100% ask you at some point (assuming you have spent at least 12 months in any other country in the last 10 years).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, all the best to you too! What was your occupation? Also, have you received the s56 request for PCC as this is compulsory. They will 100% ask you at some point (assuming you have spent at least 12 months in any other country in the last 10 years).
Thank you :)
My Jobcode is 261311, what's yours ?
My PCC is actually ready since I had this thing in my mind too that they may ask for it at some point so I had applied for it back in April and have received it as well. So, now I can submit it to them if they ask.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you :)
My Jobcode is 261311, what's yours ?
My PCC is actually ready since I had this thing in my mind too that they may ask for it at some point so I had applied for it back in April and have received it as well. So, now I can submit it to them if they ask.
Mine is 261312 - Developer Programmer so basically similar to yours. I would still recommend that you upload the PCC regardless. Does your status currently show Received, Initial Assessment or Further Assessment? If it is Received then upload it ASAP. 100% chance they will get to your application for an Initial Assessment any day. If you've uploaded it by then, then you can pretty much get the grant on the same day. Also, how did you get your medical appointment so soon? I got mine in VIC after 2.5 months.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is 261312 - Developer Programmer so basically similar to yours. I would still recommend that you upload the PCC regardless. Does your status currently show Received, Initial Assessment or Further Assessment? If it is Received then upload it ASAP. 100% chance they will get to your application for an Initial Assessment any day. If you've uploaded it by then, then you can pretty much get the grant on the same day. Also, how did you get your medical appointment so soon? I got mine in VIC after 2.5 months.
My current status is - Further Assessment.
Getting medical exam so soon was an interesting story actually. Initially I couldn't book any slot before 29th July(which has still not arrived haha). I randomly checked the slots one day and found one is available for very next day so I hoped in

·
Registered
19 Posts
My current status is - Further Assessment.
Getting medical exam so soon was an interesting story actually. Initially I couldn't book any slot before 29th July(which has still not arrived haha). I randomly checked the slots one day and found one is available for very next day so I hoped in
Hi @leadtojrs,
Did you hear anything from DHA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi mate,

Nothing yet. Will be 4 weeks on Wednesday. I guess something to do with the lockdown in Sydney as it has gone to NSW PESE. what about you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi mate,

Nothing yet. Will be 4 weeks on Wednesday. I guess something to do with the lockdown in Sydney as it has gone to NSW PESE. what about you?
Nothing yet for me as well.
How did you get to know that your application has gone to NSW PESE

All the very best :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
At the very bottom of the email they sent you/ your agent, there is a line as per the below photo. Click on the .html message in my messages.

You will be able to see this only if a person has manually sent you an email, for example in an s56 request or a grant notice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
At the very bottom of the email they sent you/ your agent, there is a line as per the below photo. Click on the .html message in my messages.
View attachment 10093
You will be able to see this only if a person has manually sent you an email, for example in an s56 request or a grant notice.
Hi,
Yes its same for me too :)
Subclass: 186; Stream: Direct Entry; Citizenship: INDIA; State: VIC; Processing Office: NSW PESE
was something new to know, thanks :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,
Yes its same for me too :)
Subclass: 186; Stream: Direct Entry; Citizenship: INDIA; State: VIC; Processing Office: NSW PESE
was something new to know, thanks :)
Also PESE is not a suburb. :p spent 1/2 a day looking it up. It stands for Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was good to go through this conversion. I am on the same boat actually.
My details is as follows:
186 - TRT (developer/programmer)
lodgement date: 7th June - 21
CO contacted for medical - 10th June
Medical done - 29th June
Report submitted - 5th July (including all members in my family) and status changed to : "Further assessment"
Still waiting.. it's around 8/9 days now.
@MB9 and @leadtojrs please update your status once you get it

1 - 20 of 42 Posts