Australia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
It was good to go through this conversion. I am on the same boat actually.
My details is as follows:
186 - TRT (developer/programmer)
lodgement date: 7th June - 21
CO contacted for medical - 10th June
Medical done - 29th June
Report submitted - 5th July (including all members in my family) and status changed to : "Further assessment"
Still waiting.. it's around 8/9 days now.
@MB9 and @leadtojrs please update your status once you get it
Sure. Although I have 0 hopes of getting the grant before August given the lockdown in NSW.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure if they'll be working from home at all. Anyway all the best! 👍

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was good to go through this conversion. I am on the same boat actually.
My details is as follows:
186 - TRT (developer/programmer)
lodgement date: 7th June - 21
CO contacted for medical - 10th June
Medical done - 29th June
Report submitted - 5th July (including all members in my family) and status changed to : "Further assessment"
Still waiting.. it's around 8/9 days now.
@MB9 and @leadtojrs please update your status once you get it
Hello Arif :)

Yeah fingers crossed for all 3 of us 🤞
Will keep the thread updated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi @leadtojrs
What's the update on your application buddy?
Nothing here mate! :( What about you?

Congrats arif.uzzaman! 🥳🎉

Also, did anyone of you get the email as per the below picture? I think it is only for TRT but just want to confirm. Someone posted this on FB on one of the 186 groups.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nothing here mate! :( What about you?

Congrats arif.uzzaman! 🥳🎉

Also, did anyone of you get the email as per the below picture? I think it is only for TRT but just want to confirm. Someone posted this on FB on one of the 186 groups.
No updates yet :(
and I haven't received this email either
But fingers crossed, I am sure the Grant is on its way for people who have submitted everything :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
No updates yet :(
and I haven't received this email either
But fingers crossed, I am sure the Grant is on its way for people who have submitted everything :)
Is yours an accredited sponsor i.e. have they sponsored anyone before you or you're the first person they are sponsoring? I am the first person they are sponsoring.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is yours an accredited sponsor i.e. have they sponsored anyone before you or you're the first person they are sponsoring? I am the first person they are sponsoring.
Hello, no I am not the first person they have sponsored.
Oh so you are thinking that as a probable cause for grant getting delayed for yourself ? But your Nomination was approved pretty quick, I don't think that's the case buddy, just hang in there!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, no I am not the first person they have sponsored.
Oh, so you are thinking that as a probable cause for grant getting delayed for yourself? But your Nomination was approved pretty quickly, I don't think that's the case buddy, just hang in there!
To be really honest, 99% of the people are just speculating including me. No one has any idea how they are processing the applications. I know I can possibly get it tomorrow and that's the worst part... I spent most of late June & early July looking for houses (given the cheap prices ATM) based on this assumption. I mean how hard/time-consuming can it be to verify a PCC document?!

·
Registered
21 Posts
To be really honest, 99% of the people are just speculating including me. No one has any idea how they are processing the applications. I know I can possibly get it tomorrow and that's the worst part... I spent most of late June & early July looking for houses (given the cheap prices ATM) based on this assumption. I mean how hard/time-consuming can it be to verify a PCC document?!
Exactly! Too much but we can't do anything except waiting (anxiously) 🥲

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got the GRANTTTT!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
@leadtojrs.... Awesome!!!! Congratulations buddy, so happy for you :):)
Thanks, mate. Also, some people advised that due to EOFY processing takes longer than usual so hang in there buddy. You will get there soon as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks, mate. Also, some people advised that due to EOFY processing takes longer than usual so hang in there buddy. You will get there soon as well.
Thanks buddy, yes that comment around EOFY on your fb group post kinda gave hope to me as well. Thanks so much. This thread is great 👍
Looks like right now I am in that "not today" zone 😁
I will let you know once THE DAY COMES!🤞🤞

·
Registered
19 Posts
yes that comment around EOFY on your fb group post kinda gave hope to me as well.
Hahaha... now I get why people are wishing me on some forums, even though I did not actually post it on that specific forum. I guess it is just 1 group for 186 visa on FB which is not overrun with spam and agents trying to sell. Small world!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hahaha... now I get why people are wishing me on some forums, even though I did not actually post it on that specific forum. I guess it is just 1 group for 186 visa on FB which is not overrun with spam and agents trying to sell. Small world!
Indeed! 😀

Hey! Where are you finding cheaper houses mate, by the by! (haha)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts