My 482 visa was granted last February but I was unable to enter before the borders closed. I've been working for my employer offshore for the past several months. My employer has said they were willing to sponsor me for the 186, but noted they've had other nominations waiting months for approval and told me it was up to me to try for the nomination or not. Obviously, this is a better option long-term, but I don't want to waste my time (or my employer's time and money) if it's not even possible to get a nomination approved right now. Has anyone seen 186 nominations being approved for offshore applicants? I recognize that no one has a crystal ball to see when visa processing might stabilize or if it will be possible to enter Australia in late 2021 on a TSS visa, but can I ask the members of the forum what you would do in my situation?