Australia Forum banner

186 Direct entry visa scheme timeline

262K views 1K replies 137 participants last post by  David Park 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,

Appreciate if someone can help on my query. I know the official processing time for 186 ENS visa application but I can see my friends getting visa earlier while they lodged application at the same time. My agent Lodged application on 27 Sept 21 and completed my medical on 13 the of Nov 21 but still awaiting any confirmation.

Appreciate if anyone can shed some light onto it

#2 ·
Hey guys,

Appreciate if someone can help on my query. I know the official processing time for 186 ENS visa application but I can see my friends getting visa earlier while they lodged application at the same time. My agent Lodged application on 27 Sept 21 and completed my medical on 13 the of Nov 21 but still awaiting any confirmation.
Processing times can vary depending on the quality of the application, and the time it can take to confirm application details.

Subclass 186 visa processing times November 2021.

Subclass 186 – ENS Direct Entry Pathway.
Average processing time 4 months.
  • 25% in under 72 days.
  • 25% between 72 days and 4 months.
  • 25% between 4 and 5 months.
  • 15% between 5 and 8 months.
  • 10% took over 8 months.
Subclass 186 – ENS Agreement Pathway.
Average processing time 8 months.

Subclass 186 – ENS Transition Pathway.
Average processing time 5 months.

#8 ·
Hi did you guys nomination already approved
In my case medical done but nomination still not approved when I lodge visa the automatic mail generate for medical is this same happen to you or its requested by immigration
Nomination lodged in September 2021
Visa lodge in dec 9
Medical submitted 1st Feb 2022
Iam not sure why they delay so long on nomination

#14 ·
Hi All - My timeline as below;

186 DE Onshore Visa
Employer Has Accredited Sponsorship with Immigration
Nomination lodged - 16 Dec 2021
Visa application lodged - 16 Dec 2021
Health assessment completed - 23 Dec 2021

Does anyone have a similar timeline as I? My friend who applied for 186 Direct Entry on May 2021 under same employer and same occupation code got the PR within 30 days, not sure nowadays everything getting delayed or not

#15 · (Edited)
In a similar boat as some of the above. Medical done end November and still awaiting for the results. Some of you mentioned that you can see the status as “received”. May I ask how is this checked? I am basically waiting for my company to tell me the results but is there a way we can check ourselves?

#16 ·
Hey guys,

[/QUOTE
In a similar boat as some of the above. Medical done end November and still awaiting for the results. Some of you mentioned that you can see the status as “received”. May I ask how is this check? I am basically waiting for my company to tell me the results but is there a way we can check ourselves?

#165 ·
I have medical on 10 feb last month requested to company provide evidence geniune need of paid employee under direct control
Document requested from me afp
Tomarrow 25 days of request my lawyer didnot updated anything yet.
Occupation
Chef
Hi harsh, did you got your pr and if yes then how much time in total it took the whole process to complete. Thankyou.

#50 ·
It might be faster. The median means that half were faster, some much faster, and half took longer, some much longer.

Reactions: Russ1901
#64 ·
Hi,

I have the same story as yours

Nomination/Visa Application: 19 th Jan 2022
Medical: 1st Feb 2022
Onshore candidate
Developer Programmer
Application Status: Received

Any updates on processing time these days?
No changes released yet.

Median average processing time for Subclass 186 Direct Entry Pathway visas, that were finalised in March 2022, was 5 months.
  • 25% took under 4 months
  • 25% took between 4 months and 5 months
  • 25% took between 5 months and 7 months
  • 15% took between 7 months and 12 months
  • 10% took over 12 months.
Last Updated 29 April 2022, for visas finalised in March 2022.