Australia Forum banner
441 - 460 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guys,

I applied for Subclass 186 Direct Entry for Developer Programmar Designation both Nomination and Visa 7th September in a small company, obviously non-accrediated.
Since now it is going to take long time because of the PMSOL removed, I am planning to apply a Visistor Visa for my wife but my agent says her Visa will be rejected since she is not working back in India. She has completed MBBS in 2020 and preparing for her AMC exams now. If anyone came across this situation, please can you give me some suggestion which would be a great help for me. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I applied for Subclass 186 Direct Entry for Developer Programmar Designation both Nomination and Visa 7th September in a small company, obviously non-accrediated.
Since now it is going to take long time because of the PMSOL removed, I am planning to apply a Visistor Visa for my wife but my agent says her Visa will be rejected since she is not working back in India. She has completed MBBS in 2020 and preparing for her AMC exams now. If anyone came across this situation, please can you give me some suggestion which would be a great help for me. Thanks
Do not apply Visitor Visa. I did the same mistake and my wife's visa got rejected even though she was working back in India.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you know the yearly turnover of your company? I am wondering if it affects the visa process or not.
I don’t think any outside (other than home office personnel) can estimate/calculate/know how they’re going about this. I’m actually been working for state government for the last 3years, but I’m at the end of the pile. I know folks that work for 50 employee organizations that got their visas in 4months; so it’s pretty difficult to estimate anything at the moment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As far as I know that, Less than 5 mil annual turn over means that the company is small. If it is somewhere between 5 million and 10 million then it is consider medium company and any company making more than 10 mil annual turnover consider big company, off course I can be wrong too.

Besides annual turn over, if a company has less than 20 employees, it is small company, if somewhere between 20 to 49 employees, then it is consider medium company and if the number of employees exceed 50, then its big company. Like I said before, I can be wrong too, but I am open for discussion regarding.

So in my case, the number of employees are 21 and all of them are True blue Aussies. My employer annual turn over is 7 million to 8 or 9 mil. So if apply the above formula, then the Employer who sponsored me, is medium.

I hope that helped yous out.
Thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is that useful if employer can write a letter to chase up?
That's what I'm thinking. If employer write a letter to DHA, I have gut feeling that, it will work.
I don't about rest of guys here, but in my case, my Employer needs people desperately. Since he is sponsoring a worker for the first time, so he has no idea about that. I will definitely mention him to write a letter to DHA.
Its not 100% but it doesn't hurt to try it. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally.... no logic, only magic

186 DE Onshore Visa (plus three family members)
Employer Has Non Accredited Sponsorship with Immigration

12 Apr 2021 : Nomination lodged
23 Apr 2021 : Visa application lodged
07 July 2021 : Medical (they have not asked to redo, though it was year old, but yes, AFP should be resubmitted if it is more than a year.)
13 Oct 2022 : Nomination approved
13 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Initial Assessment'
20 Oct 2022 : Submitted s56 (Document showing the position is still vacant as initial letter was a year older & AFP of my daughter as she recently turned 16)
20 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Further Assessment'
16 Nov 2022 : Visa granted

·
Registered
43 Posts

07 July 2021 : Medical (they have not asked to redo, though it was year old, but yes, AFP should be resubmitted if it is more than a year.)
20 Oct 2022 : Submitted s56 (Document showing the position is still vacant as initial letter was a year older & AFP of my daughter as she recently turned 16)
Congratulations @rod06 !! must be a big relief :)

·
Registered
13 Posts

Congratulations! Can only imagine how great that must feel. Best of luck on the next chapter of your life in Aus!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Great news! Congrats Rod!

Quick random question, is there any typo on your dates? Or did you wait for like 20 months? o_O

441 - 460 of 506 Posts