Australia Forum banner
461 - 480 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally.... no logic, only magic

186 DE Onshore Visa (plus three family members)
Employer Has Non Accredited Sponsorship with Immigration

12 Apr 2021 : Nomination lodged
23 Apr 2021 : Visa application lodged
07 July 2021 : Medical (they have not asked to redo, though it was year old, but yes, AFP should be resubmitted if it is more than a year.)
13 Oct 2022 : Nomination approved
13 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Initial Assessment'
20 Oct 2022 : Submitted s56 (Document showing the position is still vacant as initial letter was a year older & AFP of my daughter as she recently turned 16)
20 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Further Assessment'
16 Nov 2022 : Visa granted
Congratulation mate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally.... no logic, only magic

186 DE Onshore Visa (plus three family members)
Employer Has Non Accredited Sponsorship with Immigration

12 Apr 2021 : Nomination lodged
23 Apr 2021 : Visa application lodged
07 July 2021 : Medical (they have not asked to redo, though it was year old, but yes, AFP should be resubmitted if it is more than a year.)
13 Oct 2022 : Nomination approved
13 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Initial Assessment'
20 Oct 2022 : Submitted s56 (Document showing the position is still vacant as initial letter was a year older & AFP of my daughter as she recently turned 16)
20 Oct 2022 : Visa status changed to 'Further Assessment'
16 Nov 2022 : Visa granted
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fellas My ENS Visa was Launched in Oct. I live in Australia but at the time of application I was outside of AU for holidays. I was not granted Bridging Visa but my 482 Visa is still valid. My question is, Will I be considered onshore or offshore applicant?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Fellas My ENS Visa was Launched in Oct. I live in Australia but at the time of application I was outside of AU for holidays. I was not granted Bridging Visa but my 482 Visa is still valid. My question is, Will I be considered onshore or offshore applicant?
As far as I know, you'll be considered as Off Shore. I think they consider the location at the time you lodge your application.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My guess is it would depend on what you provided as your current primary address.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is there anyone with Accountant (General) occupation getting any progress in nomination or application? I want to fly back to my country for holidays early next year but it seems like I need to apply for Bridging Visa B now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Even I was outside when the application was lodged. But I had to re-apply for a Bridging Visa after coming back to Australia as I already had a 485 visa. I think the application will be considered onshore as the status will automatically change to onshore.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My visa has been granted 🙂
Visa and nomination applied: 14th June 2022
Skill: ITC developer programmer.
Sponsored by Accredited Company.
Offshore applicant.

I have never been to Australia, excited to start a new chapter in my life.
Congratulation and good luck in the new chapter of your life
According to IMMI new announcement, Accredited companies and Offshore applicants have a high priority

461 - 480 of 505 Posts