Australia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Processing times can vary depending on the quality of the application, and the time it can take to confirm application details.

Subclass 186 visa processing times November 2021.

Subclass 186 – ENS Direct Entry Pathway.
Average processing time 4 months.
  • 25% in under 72 days.
  • 25% between 72 days and 4 months.
  • 25% between 4 and 5 months.
  • 15% between 5 and 8 months.
  • 10% took over 8 months.
Subclass 186 – ENS Agreement Pathway.
Average processing time 8 months.

Subclass 186 – ENS Transition Pathway.
Average processing time 5 months.
Hi.
what’s are the expected waiting times now? More specifically around the TRT route

tia

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Hi.
what’s are the expected waiting times now? More specifically around the TRT route

tia
Expected times are difficult to anticipate, as times vary based on many individual application reasons, as well as increased numbers of applications, shortages of staff due to Covid-19, etc.

However, you can see how the median times have changed recently.

You mention the TRT route.

Median average processing time for subclass 186 Transition Pathway visa in March 2022 was 9 months.

Median average processing time for subclass 186 Transition Pathway visa in February 2022 was 7 months.

Median average processing time for Subclass 186 Transition Pathway visas, that were finalised in January 2022, was 6 months.

Median average processing time for subclass 186 Transition Pathway visa in December 2021 was 6 months.

Median average processing time for subclass 186 Transition Pathway visa in November 2021 was 5 months.

Reactions: Russ1901

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Thank you for taking time to reply. I was expecting (hoping) it would be quicker. PMSOL and accredited sponsor 😩
It might be faster. The median means that half were faster, some much faster, and half took longer, some much longer.

Reactions: Russ1901

·
Registered
1 Posts
Applied and cleared medical on December 10 2021
Onshore Computer Network and Systems Engineer

any idea when the application would be approved?
I feel you on this one. I'm in the same ANZSCO and on shore but application/medical cleared in Feb.
If you're still waiting from Dec, I'm not holding much hope.😣

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I am Quantity Surveyor from the UK:

Nomination 30/11/21
Applied 18/12/21
Medical 13/01/22

Received status 5 months and counting….

Does anyone know the likely processing time of the offshore DE visas for non-pmsol applicants at the moment?

41 - 60 of 100 Posts