Australia Forum banner
581 - 600 of 630 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Anyone knows if medical test was expired, do we need to redo it by ourselves or waiting for Immagration to ask us to redo it? it is already 1 year.
That's a good question. I think, Immigration might ask you for it. That's my sincere guess.
Having seen that things are moving fast now. So I'm very hopeful that our grants are around the corner.

· Registered
2 Posts
Feb 22 still waiting :( its so frustrating, will I ever get the grant :( Non accredited sponsor and a software engineer ....its been already 11.5 months, losing hope each day not sure whom to contact also
Hi, you should receive your grant within next 2 months. For above person and few others it's been 13 months. Even my nomination took 13 months to approved. I applied visa after that it's been 2 months since then. I can feel you. Idk whether processing my visa will take many more months like nomination. 15months and counting. One person here got grant after 20months. He had other 3 family members.

· Registered
56 Posts
Hi All, My 186 visa was granted at 13.01.2023. Hope everyone get the visa very soon~ thanks all for your supporting during this hopeless waiting period.
Contratulations brother. I told ya, a week or two ago that the grant is around the corner. Patience is the key. All those tiry months of waiting you got the fruit. Good luck with your next chapter in life. Life goes on.

· Registered
56 Posts
Feb 22 still waiting :( its so frustrating, will I ever get the grant :( Non accredited sponsor and a software engineer ....its been already 11.5 months, losing hope each day not sure whom to contact also
Absolutely you will get the grant. Never ever doubt that. You should expect your grant any day at best and any week at worse from now on. Mark my words solga (soldier), just keep it marching on at the moment.

Peace

· Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys,

My lawyer has applied my boss nomination papers on 24rth March,2022 and she applied my visa application on 29th June, 2022. Non Accredited sponsor. Normally it takes around 12 to 13 months to get nomination approved, if I'm not wrong though. So will I start hoping to get the visa grant at the end of March ( as the employer nomination papers has been applied in March 2022) or around June or July 2023 (as my visa application has been applied in June 2022) ?

What do you think about that my fellow travellers?

581 - 600 of 630 Posts