• June 2022

• July 2022 or later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My 186 ENS TRT visa was filed ealier this month and have scheduled the medicals for 12 Jan 2022. I have already received the bridging visa which is still not active and only becomes active after my 482 is expired.

When can I expect my PR to be granted?

PS: I am based in Sydney and presently on 482 visa.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

My 186 ENS TRT visa was filed ealier this month and have scheduled the medicals for 12 Jan 2022. I have already received the bridging visa which is still not active and only becomes active after my 482 is expired.

When can I expect my PR to be granted?

PS: I am based in Sydney and presently on 482 visa.
I have almost similar timeline, did you get the it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was pretty fast, not sure why it's taking time considering my sponsor company is one of the biggest firms in Australia and all other things are perfect.
Is your 482 job code same as that in the PR application? Have you been working on the same job code during the last 3 years or was there any change?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is your 482 job code same as that in the PR application? Have you been working on the same job code during the last 3 years or was there any change?
I moved from one department to another and the job code got changed but the first 4 codes are the same, my company hired EY to process my application, they told us as long as first 4 codes are same I am eligible for TRT. is there any issue with code change?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I moved from one department to another and the job code got changed but the first 4 codes are the same, my company hired EY to process my application, they told us as long as first 4 codes are same I am eligible for TRT. is there any issue with code change?
i don't know. mine was a very simple case, no change nothing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I am also doing using EY, is Cap your sponsor?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have any of you above received it yet? Mines a similar case. Currently on 482 and the 186 was lodged in December 2021 by a big 4 accounting firm. Was wondering why taking so long, still haven’t heard on it.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Median average processing time for subclass 186 Transition Pathway visa in February 2022 was 7 months.

25% took under 6 months.
10% took over 18 months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have any of you above received it yet? Mines a similar case. Currently on 482 and the 186 was lodged in December 2021 by a big 4 accounting firm. Was wondering why taking so long, still haven’t heard on it.
Hi! Any update on your application? We have almost similar timeline.. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Any update on business analyst 186 TRT processing time for granted applications?. Can anybody help with your timelines for me to estimate my case? Mine was submitted on Feb-22.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,
My agent lodged my nomination and visa the 21st of February, medical done the 1st of March, I'm currently on 457 visa that will expiry in June. Immi account status Received but I noticed that the last update date changed from the 1st March to the 26th of April in both my application ( old 457 and 186) does that mean anything?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts