Australia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My 186 PR Visa Nomination and visa was filed on the 26th of October 21. Medical done on 20th of November.
I am an onshore applicant working for a relatively large (~1200 employees) company that sponsors ~10 people per year. My occupational code is also on the PMSOL list.

Does anyone know how long does it normally take for applicants like me to get the visa grant?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

My 186 PR Visa Nomination and visa was filed on the 26th of October 21. Medical done on 20th of November.
I am an onshore applicant working for a relatively large (~1200 employees) company that sponsors ~10 people per year. My occupational code is also on the PMSOL list.

Does anyone know how long does it normally take for applicants like me to get the visa grant?
Hey.. is there any update on your visa?

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Yeah.. Home affairs says 25% are processed in 3 months. Not really sure if anyone is actually getting it in 3 months...
25% of the sc186 visas finalised in January were processed in 3 months or less.
If none of those were granted, they must have all been rejected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We applied in January 2022 onshore - Occupation 261112 - Systems Analyst in 186 Direct Entry
Medicals completed in February 2022

Did anyone receive or heard an update on their application yet with similar timelines or job code?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts