Australia Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi we applied on 21 Febraury and get medical clearance the 1st of March, still on received, nothing change but I noticed the last update date change from 1st march to end April in both my 186 application and my old 457 application, any idea?

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Hi we applied on 21 Febraury and get medical clearance the 1st of March, still on received, nothing change but I noticed the last update date change from 1st march to end April in both my 186 application and my old 457 application, any idea?
It would appear that someone looked at both on that date in April, and might be assessing more details on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,

My 186 PR Visa Nomination and visa was filed on the 26th of October 21. Medical done on 20th of November.
I am an onshore applicant working for a relatively large (~1200 employees) company that sponsors ~10 people per year. My occupational code is also on the PMSOL list.

Does anyone know how long does it normally take for applicants like me to get the visa grant?
Hey, Have you had any updates back on your application yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, Have you had any updates back on your application yet?
Hi guys, same here waiting for nominations and visa application approval. Does anyone know what's the current processing time for 186 nominations and visa if applied at same time? Occupation is in PMSOL. Employer accredited approved, Occupation - Chef. Applied on May 1st week , almost 3 months completed. Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys, same here waiting for nominations and visa application approval. Does anyone know what's the current processing time for 186 nominations and visa if applied at same time? Occupation is in PMSOL. Employer accredited approved, Occupation - Chef. Applied on May 1st week , almost 3 months completed. Thanks.
I am on same boat. Nomination & visa applied at same time on 4th week of May.
Occupation in PMSOL & Employer has accredited status. Please let me know after you PR gets approved. I will have some hope on my processing time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same situation. Applied in January via an agent for me and my family. The earliest we managed to get medical check bookings was in May and the clearance was provided within one day. Right now it still shows as received on the immi account.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts