Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! My employer decided to unfairly dismiss me after I applied workers comp in December. Subsequently she withdraw my nomination. Since it is illegal to fire people after injury. She decided to give me back the job however My immigrate agent said once it’s withdrawn you can’t put it back. Is there anyway she can re nominate me again? My occupation still is in the list but need to have 3 years of experience post qualification. I only worked there for 17 month now. Any help appreciated. My PR is expected to be given in two month. Is there anyway I can get my nomination back? What would be the process??
Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Without the nomination, the visa application cannot go ahead. You can’t link a new nomination to an existing 187 visa application, so you’d have to start from scratch.

I’m sure your migration agent can explain all this to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think that is the stance that my immigrate agent is making. I'm seeking second third opinion that something could be done to rectify the problem...

Without the nomination, the visa application cannot go ahead. You can't link a new nomination to an existing 187 visa application, so you'd have to start from scratch.

I'm sure your migration agent can explain all this to you.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
i think that is the stance that my immigrate agent is making. I'm seeking second third opinion that something could be done to rectify the problem...
These are the hard facts unfortunately. Opinion doesn't come into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.