1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have applied for business visa subclass 188 my timeline is,
EOI Received by NSW 02/05/18
Application lodged 23/05/18
Case officer asked for further information (hard copies of documents, medical, police clearance certificate and form 80) on 28/05/18
Medical done 12/06/18
Documents hard copies sent 15/06/18.

The interesting thing is the application status in IMMI ACCOUNT IS INITIAL ASSESSMENT with action required flag but as I login there is a message shown from the department as below:
Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

Health Assessment
Character assessment
Biometrics
Additional payment requirement
This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated by technical teams.

Note: Citizenship applications are not affected

Please click continue to proceed to your application summary screen.
The status is still the same but the documents have been received.
Can anyone tell me how much time from now will the case officer take as the system is stuck as the message mention above clearly indicates there are bugs and they are unable to fix it.
Worried about my case?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I do you have an update were you successful? We I applied for 188b investor visa in Feb 2019. Like you we sent in additional info. Medicals and police check in March 2019. I was also wondering how long immi take before I can expect a response/decision.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi
I have applied on similar dates in May 2018, Just wanna know whats the latest update. or did you get your Visa
Hello,
My case is still pending.
The CO asked for further information on 29th July 2019 and asked for medical again previous medical got expired as per CO email.
For more information the CO emailed on 28th August 2019 as all the current status of business was also shared with CO.
After one month I got call from the Australian High commission Islamabad and they asked me to send all the information as mention in my application.They are verifying my business details as they have called my Auditor firm to verify my business financials and they called my bank also this is what I know but STILL MY CASE HAS NOT DECIDED YET. (Time frame 20 months passed)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi
I have applied on similar dates in May 2018, Just wanna know whats the latest update. or did you get your Visa
Hello,
My case is still pending.
The CO asked for further information on 29th July 2019 and asked for medical again previous medical got expired as per CO email.
For more information the CO emailed on 28th August 2019 as all the current status of business was also shared with CO.
After one month I got call from the Australian High commission Islamabad and they asked me to send all the information as mention in my application.They are verifying my business details as they have called my Auditor firm to verify my business financials and they called my bank also this is what I know but STILL MY CASE HAS NOT DECIDED YET. (Time frame 20 months passed)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.