Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... I am a registered nurse in australia curently offshore. Lodged 189 eoi with 65 points in november 2017 and 190 with 70 points in feb 2018.. still havent heard anything from immigration.. the wait has been really frustrating.. i feel stuck now.. dies anyone have any knowledge how long its gonna take?? Is there any hope at all??

·
Registered
179 Posts
For 189, 65 pointers are in for a long wait, there is a chance you will not receive an invite within the 24 month validity of your EOI.

Which state/territory did you apply to for nomination for 190?

Reactions: gursatk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello guys,

I'm soon going to be applying for Vetassess under 141311 (hotel Manager).
But I'm extremely confused what employment proofs I need to submit. Cause I read many people under this got negative outcome because they didn't meet minimum nominated work requirements.
Please help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi... I am a registered nurse in australia curently offshore. Lodged 189 eoi with 65 points in november 2017 and 190 with 70 points in feb 2018.. still havent heard anything from immigration.. the wait has been really frustrating.. i feel stuck now.. dies anyone have any knowledge how long its gonna take?? Is there any hope at all??
Hi there,

I've come across with your post and was wondering how did you go with the process? I'm currently in the same situation, 65 points submitted 189 and 190 to NSW and VIC and have no idea how long would be the wait. Any experience would be super helpful as it's really hard to find someone who's been through the process.

Thanks, Martina

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.