Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have received invitation for subclass 189, I have couple of questions below i hope you people will help me out before i lodge VISA application.

1. I had to add spouse details to passport to get PCC done, so my passport number got changed, i have received invitations with old passport number. Once i apply VISA, Can i update the new passport details in immi account ??

2. My ACS skill assessment was done in August 2016 (with 4 years 7 months relevant experience, which will provide 5 points), I have salary slips for all months from August 2016 to January 2017 and company reference letter taken from company on 25th January 2017 (Now i have more than 5 years relevant experience to get 10 points). As i have received invitation, Can i use same skill assessment that received on August 2016 with salary slips and latest employment reference letter to cover August 2016 to January 2017 (that should work, no need to do new skill assessment, right) ??

3. I claimed points for 5 years, Feb 2011 to Jan 2017. I received invitation on 29th March 2017. I have work gap between 1-Feb-2017 to 23-March-2017. As i am claiming 10 points till Jan 2017 only (end date of experience was not left blank but 30th January 2017), so this gap should not be a problem, Right ??

Appreciate your response with valuable inputs. Thank You.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.