Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all here for your hard efforts and the valuable feedback.
I'd like to inquire about my application to 189 visa.
I received invitation to apply, so I am starting to prepare my documents. i am living in KSA but i am Syrian, I would like to know about:
1. do I have to authenticate my documents from foreign affairs ministry in my home country (Syria)

2. How to provide a translation of National ID card (Arabic), photocopy it and translation, what agency can certify that?

thanks again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I received invitation to apply, so I am starting to prepare my documents. i am living in KSA but i am Syrian, I would like to know about:
1. do I have to authenticate my documents from foreign affairs ministry in my home country (Syria)

2. How to provide a translation of National ID card (Arabic), photocopy it and translation, what agency can certify that?

thanks again.
Before I can answer above, Can I please ask if you want to apply EOI (Expression of Interest) for EOI ?
If so, then do you have enough points to claim ?

·
Registered
10 Posts

thanks again.
it depends what documents you are authenticating.

For the translation, try your high commission or embassy for your country, they can translate your document for you in most cases.

·
Registered
17 Posts

thanks again.
Congrats !!

What is your occupation code and EOI points?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.