Australia Forum banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband is going to apply for a Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa in november and I will be included in his application.

I am not living in Australia now, but we married in Australia in February, we have a joint bank account and, in the last 3 years, I spend a total of 12 months with him in Australia.

How will be my permitions to leave/entry Australia if I am onshore in the moment of the application?
And If I be offshore?

If I am in Australia, how long it takes to have a bridging visa B, and how long I can stay offshore?

If I am offshore, can I entry and have the same rights of the main applicant before the visa be granted?

Thanks in advance for any help!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.