Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have received an invitation to apply for 189 visa. I wanted to know what documents should i produce as evidence for Australian experience as i only have the ATO assesment notice document and stamping in passport. Also my experience letter from my previous company states the overall experience and has no split ups year wise. Please help

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I suggest that you obtain detailed evidence of all of your work experience, including evidence that it was all paid work. It will have to come from your employer, or if you were freelancing, then evidence of your contracts, work activities and payments. The Department will verify all of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Jeremy ,

Thanks for your reply. I have service letter from the company detailing my roles and responsibilities. But it doesn't explicitly state my experience in Australia as I worked in both Australia and India for the same company. Also I am not working in that organization now for almost 5 years . So it will not be possible to obtain this details in company letter head.i also don't have salary slip to prove my experience in Australia

I started working in Australia on Oct 2010 and returned back to India on December 2011 and continued working in India until September 2012. In EOI I have claimed 5 point for this Australia experience

Besides that I have obtained one HR reference letter which indicates the day I started working in Australia and it was issued on May 2011. I obtained this for ACS assessment during June 2011.

I reapplied for ACS assessment on Aug 2017 but the details up to may 2011 was pre filled and not editable.Also in reassessment I just gave the details from June 2011 to Oct 2012 as India as it is based out of india.
So in the ACS assessment letter now has the period of employment between June 2011 to Oct 2012 as india.It was a mistake on my part as I thought ACS assement is only for validating skill and duration of experience and not location

I only have tax assessment for the year 2011 -2012 which proves that I worked after July 2011 and stamping in my passport to prove the date I returned back. I am trying to obtain the transactions history from bank but the account is also disabled now as I have not been using it for years.

If I obtain bank transaction record will it be enough.Also will the CO question why the details is not captured in ACS assessment

Please advise what other details can I provide to prove my experience

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.