Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am in huge trouble with my PR application. My wife has submitted an EOI in January 2018 for 189 visa and still waiting to hear back from them. We both are nurses and we qualify for 60 points(including partner skills). Wondering is there any other options to get more points!. We are working in Mackay (4740) since Oct 2017. The funny thing is she has turned 39, and in 2019 April she will be 40, which means we will loose 10 points and will be down to 50 points which makes it further difficult. Our employer is hesitant to sponsor us and as far as I am aware QLD has temporarily suspended state sponsored visas. Don't know what to do. Wondering anyone has any ideas........tx in advance.
J

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I am in huge trouble with my PR application. My wife has submitted an EOI in January 2018 for 189 visa and still waiting to hear back from them. We both are nurses and we qualify for 60 points(including partner skills). Wondering is there any other options to get more points!. We are working in Mackay (4740) since Oct 2017. The funny thing is she has turned 39, and in 2019 April she will be 40, which means we will loose 10 points and will be down to 50 points which makes it further difficult. Our employer is hesitant to sponsor us and as far as I am aware QLD has temporarily suspended state sponsored visas. Don't know what to do. Wondering anyone has any ideas........tx in advance.
J
Have you considered visa 489?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.