Australia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I want to know what effect does the announcement on 487 visa have on other Visa sub-class like 189/190. Also, does it mean that it is going to be more difficult and stricter to get PR/Citizenship in coming future.

I have applied for 190-nsw visa, waiting for the same.

Also, I have not received any communications such as CO allocation etc...

Points-65(including the SS),skill- 262113,ITA from NSW- 6Apr2017,190-VISA Fee paid-14Apr2017,DocumentUpload(including PCC and medicals)-24Apr2017
VISA Status- lodged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody
Due to NSW website processing time for assesseing the documents takes up to 12 weeks.

Is here someone who has exprienced this issue?.In fact i would like to know , how long does it take to ready outcome letter unless is mentioned in their web site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would tell my experience to get the invite.
I applied for invite in skillselect account in Jun-2016, with 60 points. But I didnt get any invite till Jan-2017, I updated the application with 65 points( as I received additional 5 points for experience via ACS in Feb-2017).

Applied with 65 points in Mar-2017.
Received invite on 6-Apr-2017.

If we make any changes in the application in then the application falls to the queue again, that is, if you update the application with more points it will jump the queue and if make any changes in the queue without updating any points then your application will fall-back.

So, it is advised not to make any changes in the application until it you gain more points.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts