Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have 60 points for 190 visa it is 55 + 5 .

does this guarantee being invited ,I also have master degree

is having 60 point means that you will be invited for sure for the 190 and it will just be a matter of time and delay.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
It depends what occupation it is. If accounting you have no hope.

60 is just the minimum those with higher points get an invite first.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Like ICT or software programming? Both of those last I heard people were getting invites with 70 points.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Likelihood of getting an invitation to apply for state sponsorship will depend on the state, the occupation and the points. IT occupations tend to have a high number of applicants so 60 points may not be enough. What state(s) did you select on your EOI?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks but how I can know which state can accept 60 and other 65 for 190.but with 60 I will get accepted sooner or later.or I will never get accepted ever

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
If you don't get an invite within 2 years then it will expire and then you will need to do a new one.

It may help you get a response if you tell us which states you selected for your EOI you lodged and the ANZSCO code you have applied under.

The only way really to know what states are accepting what points is by people with the same ANZSCO code saying how many points they had when they got their invite.

IF people keep applying for the same ANZSCO code as what you have nominated for with higher points then you may not receive an invite, it all depends on how many points others have and how many invites they have available. It is always advisable that the more points the better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.