Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new to this forum and i have applied for a 190 visa on july 24th. waiting for my CO to get assigned

regards
Anil

·
Registered
9 Posts
ANIXDUTJ said:
Is there anyone who applied 190 visa in jul 2013 and got a case officer
Hi

What was the check list that you completed before applying 190 visa did u go through EOI or directly applied for 190 visa ..?

Thanks
Regards
Rana

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and I applied for 190 Visa through skill select. Any one here who can share his/her experiences.

regards,

·
Registered
33 Posts
My friend applied for the skilled 190 visa, she was advised to be invited first to apply for the skilled 190 visa through Skill Select and she was also required to complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Skill Select system.
However, I hear persons who have the most recent Skilled Occupation would be better suited to the Skilled 189 Independent visa subclass.I don't know how so real that is though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Milind and am new to this forum. my wife and i we are planning to apply for sub class 190 with my wife being the principal applicant. If someone could kindly suggest how would i know if the category Policy and Planning Manager is sponsored by any state and do i need an agent to help me through the process.

Anyone who can help me with this. it would be really helpful

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there !

I would like to know what things are needed to complete whilest filing an EOI for the sub class 190

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I read your post. I thing your post very well for every people and I have a small website.
It's on Bozzauto-removal service. If you like it, Please go to this site around once.
It is a very good site with all data being found in the car topic.
Thank

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.