Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I finished my bachelor of computer science(software engineer) degree last year in Perth. Currently doing the ACS professional year course and finishing in October 2021. Will be able to get the skill assessment after the completion of ACS Professional year course. I am currently working as a Desktop Engineer. Someone recently told me that I can get the state sponsorship using my current role (Without having a software engineer or similar role). The person who told me has got the 190 PR with just an IT support job. Is this possible ? Is there a chance for me to get 190 state sponsorship using Desktop Engineer role. I really appreciate your responses. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Hello Guys,

I finished my bachelor of computer science(software engineer) degree last year in Perth. Currently doing the ACS professional year course and finishing in October 2021. Will be able to get the skill assessment after the completion of ACS Professional year course. I am currently working as a Desktop Engineer. Someone recently told me that I can get the state sponsorship using my current role (Without having a software engineer or similar role). The person who told me has got the 190 PR with just an IT support job. Is this possible ? Is there a chance for me to get 190 state sponsorship using Desktop Engineer role. I really appreciate your responses. Thank you.
Why not check out the WA migration site for information ... Migration WA - WA Migration Services

1 - 2 of 2 Posts