Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I have recently been given a 3 year ban from Australia but was wondering if in my situation it can be waivered or disputed, I have got a migration agent attempting to help

So basically, I was going to go into a student visa however I got very ill and mislaid unfairly from work and family problems came up so I could not pay for the course this caused my student visa to be refused.

I was then given 35 days (in which is was LAWFUL) to leave the country.

I overstayed my visa by 10 days after the 35 days which made me illegal. However as advised me. Registered migration agents try said if I leave within 28 days of being unlawful I will have no repercussions, so I left to the airport and am now in New Zealand.

However at the airport I was given a 3 year ban due to over staying my visa loner tha 28 artery last subsantantial visa (WHV finished 10/02) this was never said to me as I had been lawfully in the country on a brisging visa, on such ran notification of said bridging visa and the refusal it says I will be lawful her until 35 days afte the refusal.

Please help me out I have been miscommunicated so many things and governments forms contradict what is said my immigration officers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.