Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Justin and i am turning 22 this year. I have followed my parents to Australia at the age of 9. I’ve attended and graduated Primary school and highschool in sydney. i can say to myself that i have adapted to Australian lifestyle. My family had visa issues since arrival, we’ve been refused multiple times with the visas we apply. i don’t know much information on what visa my parents have applied.and i heard we were unlawful to stay in the country for a little over 1year . at this time i was under age and had no idea what was going on.. Back in 2013 my family applied for protection visa and has been granted a bridging visa C (CWsubclass030) but the outcome was unsuccessful, then we applied for ministerial intervention and been granted bridging visa E no work no study. this also have been refused on July 2017 and asked us to leave the country. i am now back in my own country and have 3 years re entry ban.. i am very sad that this has happened, i bascially grew up in australia and i love the country.. all my friends are there.. back in my own country i don’t know anyone and it is very difficult for me to adapt here. i understand the visas were unsuccessful but 3 years ban for something i had no control of, i had no choice.. i really want to start fresh apply for student visa and aim for permanent residency... i was wondering if i am eligible to apply for 3 year reentry ban waive, and if it’s been refused, will the attempt give me a bad history and affect on future visa application? thank you for reading..

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Sorry mate but it is far beyond any of us to give you any reply, even the very generous RMA's that post on here often can only give general advise and on the basis of what you have said all legal options were exhausted and being on the E visa is of no assistance to you.

You need professional help to make a plan on possible migration.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
I'd also suggest you speak with a migration agent. Perhaps your age at the time of the visa issues would be enough of a compassionate reason for you to be granted a waiver on the ban. However it may also work against you - a student visa requires you to meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria and the fact that you grew up here and don't have many ties to your home country may mean the department will doubt you will want to leave after your studies are completed. So again, an agent will be best to assist with any application you make.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.