Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I tried applying online PMV. I've noticed it's 27 pages to answer and fill up questions. On my 27th page, meaning the last page, There is still no "attach documents". So I didn't proceed cause I'm afraid I'm doing it the wrong way. But I'm sure it's the prospctive marriage application. I wonder if there is a next stage to attach our documents? Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you @skybluebrewer . Just a question as well if you happen to know if all the checklist
thats in the website were only the ones needed to attach? Like, does the sponsor need a single status certificate? when it is not mentioned in the website? Thank you

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You cannot get to the upload screen until you've paid and submitted the application.
Thank you @skybluebrewer . Just a question as well if you happen to know if all the checklist
thats in the website were only the ones needed to attach? Like, does the sponsor need a single status certificate? when it is not mentioned in the website? Thank you

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We never provided one. For all three stages, 300, 820 and 801, we followed the checklist on immigration's website and were never requested more info.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Appreciate it.
Also, I've encountered the question financial evidence, something like that. Do we need to explain our job at the moment?or income? thank you very much

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The question with a text box? You put whatever is relevant to your relationship. Maybe both of you work and have a joint account that you pay the household bills out of, or one is the breadwinner and the other stays at home. Whatever the situation, you describe it. Own a car or house together, joint insurance, etc.
Thank you very much for your time and sharing your experience. Means a lot. thanks 😊

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.