Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
Can someone please please advice me with a few questions? Both of us from Myanmar (High risk country) I suppose
1- we applied offshore PMV 300 last Oct 17 and still waiting to request
Singapore Police clearance request which i need to submit to get a Sg Police clearance. May I know why we still do not get this request from immi?
2- We are planning to get marry in April 18 which is obviously before visa being granted. I would like to know when we change 300 to 309 visa, do we need to wait extra 12 months for process. Long distance relationship is really hard.
Thank you so much in advance

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
1- we applied offshore PMV 300 last Oct 17 and still waiting to request
Singapore Police clearance request which i need to submit to get a Sg Police clearance. May I know why we still do not get this request from immi?

* Can you not just get a police clearance from Singapore?- Most countries don't have that policy. If they do you will just have to wait for IMMI.

2- We are planning to get marry in April 18 which is obviously before visa being granted. I would like to know when we change 300 to 309 visa, do we need to wait extra 12 months for process. Long distance relationship is really hard.

*Your place in the queue wont change going from the 300 to 309 unless, the 300 were to be issued in the gap between getting married and getting the official marriage certificate.

You want to be a bit careful in doing the change, it might be easier to do one of the other options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.