Australia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have noticed there is not a waiting room thread for Ankara/Turkey.

I have applied to 309/100 Partner Visa 17 May 2018,

Acknowledgment email was sent to me 25 May 2018.

Are there any other applicants from Ankara?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

I have noticed there is not a waiting room thread for Ankara/Turkey.

I have applied to 309/100 Partner Visa 17 May 2018,

Acknowledgment email was sent to me 25 May 2018.

Are there any other applicants from Ankara?
I applied for PMV via a immigration agent onshore on the 06/03/2018.

My partners Medical testing was completed on 14/03/2018
and the police clearance was completed the following week.

Since that date I went to turkey and got marride on the 30/03 Updated my visa to a subclass 300
at the moment where still waiting on a result, the last time I viewed my application the file was in Ankara on stage 1

Hopefully this means ill hear something back soon!

good luck to you

·
Registered
76 Posts
There was a person that applied for Visa 309 married with kids from Turkey and she got her visa 309 and 100 in approximately 5 months from memory.

I think when you apply makes a difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There was a person that applied for Visa 309 married with kids from Turkey and she got her visa 309 and 100 in approximately 5 months from memory.

thank you for the information hopefully ours will be approved soon:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I applied for PMV via a immigration agent onshore on the 06/03/2018.

My partners Medical testing was completed on 14/03/2018
and the police clearance was completed the following week.

Since that date I went to turkey and got marride on the 30/03 Updated my visa to a subclass 300
at the moment where still waiting on a result, the last time I viewed my application the file was in Ankara on stage 1

Hopefully this means ill hear something back soon!

good luck to you
Oh, hello. Nice to hear another candidate and congrats to your marriage. I hope everything goes well and you will hear back soon. Please inform us here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

That is true, I have noticed that Ankara/Turkey is one of the fastest. I never say no to 5 months waiting period :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi i apllied also from Ankara. (Online) at January 2018. Since then i never heard from them. Now i heard that the waiting will be longer. Is there anybody taken approval for the visa? Please good news😕

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi i apllied also from Ankara. (Online) at January 2018. Since then i never heard from them. Now i heard that the waiting will be longer. Is there anybody taken approval for the visa? Please good news😕
did you go through an agent ? I applied in australia for my partner in turkey still hasnt been 6 months though İv heard some visas can take up to 9 months +

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes i made it with an agent. After stage 1 we can have tourist visa and can wait with our familiy in Australia. When did u applied yours?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes i made it with an agent. After stage 1 we can have tourist visa and can wait with our familiy in Australia. When did u applied yours?
I applied begining of march with an agent aswell from what my agent has said its taken around 9 months for her clients to be ganted, Iv also heard from my partner a person he knows was approved exactly 6 months

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's that stage matter? I have never heard stage thing before. I know only 309 and 100. Do you mean these?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I applied begining of march with an agent aswell from what my agent has said its taken around 9 months for her clients to be ganted, Iv also heard from my partner a person he knows was approved exactly 6 months
Is your partner in Turkey right now and your application offshore?

·
Registered
18 Posts
In Turkey there are 2 stages. First u apply ur evidences then they will call u for health test. when this test is finished and the 1st stage is completed then You can wait next to your husband for stage 2. When the second stage is completed and the visa is approved, you have to get out of the country and re-enter. My 6th month is over. I think they will call before end of the month. Hopefully🙏🙏

1 - 20 of 161 Posts