Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, hope everyone doing good. Is there anyone who has applied in september 2017 and still waiting as I received acknowledgement on 1st October 2017 and till now havent heard anything nothing at all my case is really complicated got 3 year entry ban,was held in detention for 2 years got out on bridging visa e but then have to return back to India coz I lost my case in federal circuit court(protection visa). While I was in India I applied for 309/100 thru a migrant agent from Perth.I know I am not eligible for tourist visa but I have made a trip to Bali with my mrs. For two weeks back in February is there any chance or hope for tourist visa and I got married in Australia according to Australian marriage law will this help with my current application of 309/100 or not really?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If you have a RMA representing you, do not expect to gain much from a public forum.
You're right about that Wesley. I am constantly surprised that people who have engaged a registered migration agent feel the need to seek advice elsewhere. Either the agent is no good or the client doesn't trust the agent. I would be none to pleased if my clients were questioning my advice behind my back. Some of the "advice" you see in certain FB groups and online forums is absolutely appalling in its ignorance. I suppose everybody is an expert nowadays, no matter what the subject. Just google it...

Reactions: aussiesteve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your reply bros even it’s of no use, and one more thing my lawyer doesn’t deal with visitor visa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.