Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is anyone waiting for 309/100 spouse visa from Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan, in this forum?
Yes, I'm. What's your timeline? When did you apply?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone.. I recently review some of the posts for the spouse visa from Pakistan... We have applied offshore spouse visa in 1st week of Feb 2014 online.. After completing our 12 weeks, called Australian high commission in Pakistan to check the routine progress and came to know that since we guys have applied online the High Commission is still understanding the online system and probably have to wait more than the ones who have applied paper based...

Like I have never heard such kind of comments in recent years that the system is launched without prior trainings.. Anyways cant except any thing good from these guys...

Any one of you experience the same or similar ? Or any updates for your spouse visas?

Cheers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello everyone.. I recently review some of the posts for the spouse visa from Pakistan... We have applied offshore spouse visa in 1st week of Feb 2014 online.. After completing our 12 weeks, called Australian high commission in Pakistan to check the routine progress and came to know that since we guys have applied online the High Commission is still understanding the online system and probably have to wait more than the ones who have applied paper based...

Like I have never heard such kind of comments in recent years that the system is launched without prior trainings.. Anyways cant except any thing good from these guys...

Any one of you experience the same or similar ? Or any updates for your spouse visas?

Cheers.
Are they serious? Can't believe what they said to you? Such incompetency… :(

Reactions: Naughty

·
Registered
75 Posts
Reactions: Naughty

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had submitted spouse application of my wife in end of Feb 2014 via online process, she is in Pak.

CO not assigned yet. Sent an email to ask about the processing but got the standard reply that it could take up to 12 months.

Edit: I'm planning to call my wife on a visit visa as we are not sure how long spouse visa would take.

·
Registered
4 Posts
309 pakistan

Hi everyone,

Anyone applied online partner visa from pakistan, time line?

Mine below:
Applied 2 march 2014
Medical 17 march 2014
Case officer request for biometric June 18
Interview applicant only July 2

Que for final decision

Any other timeline online or paper based pakistan

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Unfortunately Pakistan is usually 18-24 months because of external security checks, so you may be in for quite a long wait. :(

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Unfortunately there's no set time for the external checks... sometimes they don't send them out until six months after application. It would be very, very uncommon (pretty much unheard of) for security checks for Pakistan to come back this quickly.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone,

Anyone applied online partner visa from pakistan, time line?

Mine below:
Applied 2 march 2014
Medical 17 march 2014
Case officer request for biometric June 18
Interview applicant only July 2

Que for final decision

Any other timeline online or paper based pakistan
Yes, we applied for 309 spouse visa, paper based, from Islamabad, Pakistan. They said 12 months and that is how long it took.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Unfortunately Pakistan is usually 18-24 months because of external security checks, so you may be in for quite a long wait. :(
If I may ask, where did you find the figure of 18-24 months?

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
From what we've seen it take for Pakistani applicants on this board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi I had applied for spouse visa in 2011 but they refused it after 2 years!! without even contacting us or anything! how disappointing!!??

now I got back from my holiday and applied for Prospective Marriage visa, we have provided everything medical, police check, loads of photos, joint bank accounts and bills and they still saying its gona take 12-14 months ! Like are u serious ?? I think I've waited long enough now I want to spend my life/time with my partner...

is there any other visa I can apply while waiting for the process ? I tried applying for visit visa but for some reason it didn't go through.

any suggestions plzzzzzzzzzzz ???

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Unfortunately if your visitor visa is rejected there's really nothing you can do but wait. How are you applying for a PMV if you've already applied for a spouse visa, though? You can't apply for a PMV if you're already married.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No my vistor visa didn't get rejected I haven't applied for that yet, but m thinking of it if I can
M saying my spouse visa got rejected n I spoke to lawyers that's what they said to apply for PMV

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Why was your spouse visa rejected? Are you and your partner not legally married or....?

Reactions: lulu1988
1 - 20 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.