Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone applying for a 309/100 partner visa status is showing "Further Assessment"?

My husband and I lodged his application 11 Jan 2018. When we first lodged it the status stated as- Submitted, Information required, Application Assessment being Processed to now it's updated to "Further Assessment".

Would really like some feedback if anyone has encountered the same statuses as we have and if anyone knows what this means. We haven't received any emails or any messages in our online account.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Waiting anxiously :confused:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone applying for a 309/100 partner visa status is showing "Further Assessment"?

My husband and I lodged his application 11 Jan 2018. When we first lodged it the status stated as- Submitted, Information required, Application Assessment being Processed to now it's updated to "Further Assessment".

Would really like some feedback if anyone has encountered the same statuses as we have and if anyone knows what this means. We haven't received any emails or any messages in our online account.

Thanking you in advance.

Waiting anxiously
I was literally just coming on to ask this very question. Until their update it said Assessment in Progress - curious to see who else asks tonight lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello,

Thanking you in advance.

Waiting anxiously :confused:
Hi

our application also referred as "Further assessment" and we submitted on Oct 27th 2017. When I checked the status values -

Further Assessment - The application is currently being assessed.

Waiting for good things

:)
Keith

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi

I applied for my wife from Thailand in May 2017. In June 2017 we got asked for an updated police check and 1 other document for the sponsor (me). I submitted it not long after and they emailed to say they had accepted the documents but i havent heard anything again since. All this time it was 'Assessment in Progress' but i just checked this evening and now it says 'Further Assessment'. Not too sure what it means but we have a Bridging Visa B application pending as we go overseas in a few weeks so hopefully they approve either one before then :)

Jarrod

·
Registered
6 Posts
Following a recent update on the IMMI site this "Further Assessment" seems to appear on either what was "assessment in progress" or other statuses - I believe its either an automatic update made by the system technicians vrs a CO or DIBP staff making the update. Don't panic or be to hopeful seems its not moved us an inch closer to wrapping the progress unless ... it gets published and we know its now part of their action call outs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I do believe they have diveded assessment in progress into 2 groups. Initial assessment and further assessment, making it easier to see in which part of the assessment you are. In my account they have also updated with dates when my application was last updated (guessing this is where I went from initial assessment to further assessment) because the date on there doesn't follow when I have added evidence into my case, not even close. At least this is my interpretation of it....

·
Registered
1 Posts
We lodged our 457 application 29th June 2017. It has been 'Assessment in Progress' until yesterday, 3 March 2018. It's now 'Further Assessment'. Anyone able to shed some light as to what this means?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I uploaded my 801 in Oct 2017. Until then it said "uploaded Oct 19 17" and then "last updated Oct 19 17". Status was "assessment in progress"

Not it says "Further Assessment" and the last updated date has been changed to Nov 17 17. hmm...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I uploaded my 801 in Oct 2017. Until then it said "uploaded Oct 19 17" and then "last updated Oct 19 17". Status was "assessment in progress"

Not it says "Further Assessment" and the last updated date has been changed to Nov 17 17. hmm...
Mine is exactly the same! My birthday is Nov. 17 so I thought maybe that was why :D

I applied for 801 april 2017

Reactions: HRose313

·
Registered
242 Posts
Mine is exactly the same! My birthday is Nov. 17 so I thought maybe that was why :D

I applied for 801 april 2017
Could be ha ha! I did do a mass upload of additional info on that date (it was when the supposed "changes" everyone was talking about were supposed to come into effect). However, I did upload another document during early January.

My application said "Assessment in Progress" since I uploaded, so it can't be a status update either. So, your birth date is a best guess as any!

Are you part of the "Further Assessment" group too, gleezie?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Further Assessment

I have 2 questions:

Q1 : Their timeline for the processing is also fluctuating before they were showing "5-8 months" then it changed to "6-10 months" and recently changed to "9-12 months" what is the basis of these transitions or it is just generated by system based upon their application inflow and case processing ?

Q2: This is same as everyone else on this blog that my status changed from " Assessment in progress" to "Further Assessment" and i have recieved no email from any case officer, is it a new terminology of process or what?

Waiting to see your feedback

Many thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems like they have recently changed the application status. This is what I found, hope it helps.

An application may have one of the following status values.

Submitted Your application has been successfully submitted to the Department.
Received Your application has been received by the Department and will be assessed.
Initial assessment The application has gone through the initial checks. Please check correspondence for any additional information you may need to provide.
Further assessment The application is currently being assessed. The Department will contact you if further supporting documentation is required.
Approved For citizenship applications, this indicates that the application has been approved. In most cases, the applicant(s) will not become Australian citizens until they attend a citizenship conferral ceremony.
Finalised Your application has been decided. Refer to correspondence for details of the outcome.

You can find this information at Application home in immiaccount.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Seems like they have recently changed the application status. This is what I found, hope it helps.

An application may have one of the following status values.

Submitted Your application has been successfully submitted to the Department.
Received Your application has been received by the Department and will be assessed.
Initial assessment The application has gone through the initial checks. Please check correspondence for any additional information you may need to provide.
Further assessment The application is currently being assessed. The Department will contact you if further supporting documentation is required.
Approved For citizenship applications, this indicates that the application has been approved. In most cases, the applicant(s) will not become Australian citizens until they attend a citizenship conferral ceremony.
Finalised Your application has been decided. Refer to correspondence for details of the outcome.

You can find this information at Application home in immiaccount.
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.