Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Some rather dull questions about submitting requested extra information to immi account... apologies in advance...

Just before Christmas I was asked to provide 'more information' to my partner 309/100 visa (as expected), which are mine and my partners UK police checks, (Australian police checks already uploaded) and my medical assessment.

I had been so focused on actually submitting the visa and waiting on a response that I just wanted to check what to do for submitting the extra documents;

- For my medical assessment (which is this week) do I leave it to the panel clinic to update my immi account? Or do I upload something? Just from booking the assessment, my immi account now shows 'assessment in progress'. Also, I know it will vary but how long does it roughly take from the time of the assessment for them to send me the results/ update my immi account?

- Uploading the police checks are more straight forward, as I assume I upload like normal. My question is, once I upload these to my immi account, even if the medical section still shows 'assessment in progress' do I click on the new button that has appeared which says: when you have provided the requested documents please click 'information provided' to notify the department. Or do I wait for the medical section to show something? (I don't want to notify the department I've finished submitting everything, when my medical results haven't been updated, or do I?)

Also any tips (if there are any) on the medical assessment would be great!

Thanks, Jess

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jess,

No question is a dull question; every question must be answered.

Your medical results will be automatically updated in a specified period of time after you have attended to the panel clinic; the status will also automatically be updated. If there are no medical problems, the normal examination will be swiftly recorded onto systems. However, in case of any medical condition and elevated results, department may ask for further medical examinations. So, to say that you dont need to do anything in ImmiAccount regarding medical status update. It will be automatically recorded once your medical is cleared by a commonwealth doctor.

Health portal is a very intelligent system application that connects you as applicant, panel doctor/clinic, department of immigration, and commonwealth doctor who clears medical results. It works with unique HAP ID that you get in your medical request.

After you have attended to the panel clinic and undergone medical exam, and after you have uploaded the required information (documents), you hit that 'information provided' button because you have acted upon the request for further information. You do not need to wait for medical results' status update in ImmiAccount. Usually the status will be updated within a four week period. This can be plus or minus a week.

*Tips on medical assessment: Usually exams are conducted to rule out any communicable diseases. General physical examination will be conducted on you to check to see your general health; your vitals will be taken and in some cases blood is also tested and necessarily a chest x-ray will be done.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Ali

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.