Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My wife and I have been married for 2 years and been living together for 2 and a half years. We want to apply for a partnership visa later this year. I am hoping to have saved enough money.

Anyway I am not able to afford an agent as they are very expensive to pay ontop of the application fee.

We are wanting to apply by ourselves and I was wondering if anyone has a template I could use to start compliing our application in the mean time. or can advise of any how to do guides?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi

My wife and I have been married for 2 years and been living together for 2 and a half years. We want to apply for a partnership visa later this year. I am hoping to have saved enough money.

Anyway I am not able to afford an agent as they are very expensive to pay ontop of the application fee.

We are wanting to apply by ourselves and I was wondering if anyone has a template I could use to start compliing our application in the mean time. or can advise of any how to do guides?
You can afford the $ 7000.00 application fee, but cannot afford professional advice, although it seems you have no idea how to go about dealing with the application ? In my view, if you need a "template' (which does not exist) you cannot afford NOT to use a registered migration agent. Most registered migration agents charge way less than the non-refundable application fee, so it is really just a matter of perspective of what is expensive. After all, you are talking about your and your partner's lives and future here.

However, as a first step, there is an enormous amount of free information on this forum, so start by doing some research, so you have at least a grasp of the basic requirements and potential issues.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
A few more charges/fee than just the $7,000 application fee from my memory.

Are you planning on an onshore or offshore?

Are there any complications? police, medical or other such as - periods of separation?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.