Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We have just been granted our Partner provisional visa 309. We applied in Jan 2018 and have three dependent children. I thought we had a chance to go straight to the 100, but that is not the visa we received. Has anyone had any experience in this?

I.e. Is it a possibility that the 100 will come through in the next few days?

Can we write to the department and request it is processed or ask why only the 309 was granted?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jessica

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

We have just been granted our Partner provisional visa 309. We applied in Jan 2018 and have three dependent children. I thought we had a chance to go straight to the 100, but that is not the visa we received. Has anyone had any experience in this?

I.e. Is it a possibility that the 100 will come through in the next few days?

Can we write to the department and request it is processed or ask why only the 309 was granted?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jessica
Hi I wonder why it took 3 years to receive 309 ? Its way too much than usual grant dates

·
Registered
2 Posts
It just came through now - so no replies necessary :)
Hello congrats on getting your visa!!
Which country was your visa processed?
We too have been waiting since 2017 for the 309 and our agent seems to think the 100 will be granted at same time. Just waiting for that time to come. Seems South Africa is extremely slow with this visa process. 😏

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello congrats on getting your visa!!
Which country was your visa processed?
We too have been waiting since 2017 for the 309 and our agent seems to think the 100 will be granted at same time. Just waiting for that time to come. Seems South Africa is extremely slow with this visa process. 😏

1 - 6 of 6 Posts