Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My British partner and I are currently in the process of putting together a 309/100 application. We have received his AFP police check and it shows that he has a $500 fine for "Possession of Prohibited Drug" with no further penalty and no conviction from 2015.

We are trying to be very thorough with providing evidence of character and would like to declare this upfront to show that we are not trying to hide anything, however this would not register on Form 80 which only takes into account more serious offences.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to disclose minor offences? Would submitting the AFP check suffice?

Thanks in advance for any help you might have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mania, thanks for your reply! Pardon me if I’m being a bit dense... would you be able to elaborate? Would this be like a typed statement from my partner just outlining what I’ve said above or is there a set form for this? I’ve seen a stat dec form for evidence of character but once again this is for more serious offences only. Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it seems we are definitely leaning more towards a migration agent. Really appreciate your advice though - cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.