Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Thankyou everyone for responding . We will definitely look into this as we both were quite satisfied with our application. I would like to know if in current scenario there is any chance that CO will be contacting us?
If your application is totally complete, immigration will not need to contact you. They can make their decision on your complete application.

Is your online marriage legally recognised in Australia? Do you have a government issued marriage certificate?

Registered
Hi everyone. Just wanted to update everyone who commented on my post. Your comments were really helpful. Thanks a bunch 馃尭
My husband couldn鈥檛 travel earlier as he was waiting for his Australian passport from 11 months (department was requested for early citizenship ceremony through calls and emails and immi account was also updated with call and emails proof )and also had switched job and was on probation.But he travelled to Pakistan in March (we updated that on immi account). Took alot of casual pictures,wedding pictures and spent time together ( updated that on immi account too). Updated financial aspect of our relationship on immi account and also updated account with latest police certificates.
Immi account still shows Further assessment status and hasnt been updated. Now as far as i think our application is complete ( 86 files uploaded on applicant portion and 22 on sponsor portion).
Can you again please help on this? Like what should be further added ? And should i expect visa soon?
No one can really answer that without seeing your full application. If you had used a migration agent, they would have the answer you need.

From looking back at your previous comments, there appears to be a question about your marriage. Is it legally recognised under Australian law?

Registered
We lodged visa on 1st july 2021. How will i know if CO has been assigned?
The fact that your Immi account shows "Further assessment" status, shows that a case officer will have already looked at it, for it to have progressed so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts