Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...Just checking - it appears that as of July 1st 2015 the 309 partner visa which must be lodged OUT of the country is going up around $2000 so it will be the same price as the partner visa that you can lodge IN the country..
Just checking if that information is accurate because if so I rather my beloved be IN the country and if we are having to pay the additional money it makes more sense to do this...
Can someone let me know if this is correct and why oh why its going to be the same price regardless of where you lodge your application....

Registered
Hi...Just checking - it appears that as of July 1st 2015 the 309 partner visa which must be lodged OUT of the country is going up around $2000 so it will be the same price as the partner visa that you can lodge IN the country..
Just checking if that information is accurate because if so I rather my beloved be IN the country and if we are having to pay the additional money it makes more sense to do this...
Can someone let me know if this is correct and why oh why its going to be the same price regardless of where you lodge your application....
Please google "Visa Application Charges from 01 Jul 2015", it has all the info you need for all classes. Sorry..I can't post a link

Hope that helps

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

Thank you...At a $2,235 increase lets hope that it doesn't go up again in the 6 months that we save for the application....Our Love is worth it but let hope she can get here sooner rather than later ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.