Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My partner and I have applied for a 309 offshore.

We’ve been assigned a case officer and she has requested joint bank account, sharing of credit cards and transfer of money between sponser and applicant.

We have a joint interest savings account showing that we have money saved up for a home deposit.

Joint savings / debit account that we both use for daily spending.

I’ve also attached my PayPal statement to show that our online transactions.

We don’t use credit cards because we have enough to survive on our joint debit account and we don’t transfer money to each other because there’s no need when the money is being used from the same account. It makes more sense because transferring money incurs crazy international fees.

Surely this will be sufficient?

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
I would have thought you would have already supplied that evidence and information of you and your partners financial arrangements.

Maybe they find it unusual that its your "Parent" lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have thought you would have already supplied that evidence and information of you and your partners financial arrangements.

Maybe they find it unusual that its your "Parent" lol.
Haha was meant to say partner. Yes we supplied our joint financial documents earlier on but that was almost 13 months ago so I'm assuming that wanted updated documents.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Haha was meant to say partner. Yes we supplied our joint financial documents earlier on but that was almost 13 months ago so I'm assuming that wanted updated documents.
Yes, it's not unusual for CO's to request updated information of documents and evidence you've already provided. As its been 13 months since you uploaded the initial evidence, this seems like what it is. The documents you uploaded this time around sound strong enough to me!

Good luck OP :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it's not unusual for CO's to request updated information of documents and evidence you've already provided. As its been 13 months since you uploaded the initial evidence, this seems like what it is. The documents you uploaded this time around sound strong enough to me!

Good luck OP
Thank you for your reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.