Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received email to request evidence on our relationship, but I don't know what else we can provided.

We have uploaded our marriage certificate, and stated in the application form that my wife was not a citizen in Korea and only holding a tourist visa to stay in Korea with me. Therefore, she was not able to open any bank account with me in Korea, and we couldn't provide any evidence on her stay in Korea with me, except her mileage record from airline which show her travel to Korea from time to time. We have uploaded our photos taken during her stay in Korea, and photos which we travel to other countries together for holiday.

We are living with our parents, and the house and all utility bills are under my father's name, we couldn't find anything to support our day-to-day sharing expenses.

I feel stress on it now, is there anyone can help?

·
Super Moderator
9,759 Posts
Hi Pamela1226 -

You might consider:
* Statement from your parents describing your living situation - ie that you and your partner live together in the same room and have been staying with your parents since xxxx date, etc.
* Any records showing sharing of money - ie, things either of you have paid for that have a joint benefit - this can be from your individual bank or credit card accounts, etc.
* Any mail or accounts in either name showing the common address where you live
* Detailed statement about your plans for a future together (commitment evidence)

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pamela1226 -

You might consider:
* Statement from your parents describing your living situation - ie that you and your partner live together in the same room and have been staying with your parents since xxxx date, etc.
* Any records showing sharing of money - ie, things either of you have paid for that have a joint benefit - this can be from your individual bank or credit card accounts, etc.
* Any mail or accounts in either name showing the common address where you live
* Detailed statement about your plans for a future together (commitment evidence)

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam
Thanks Mark! I have just draft a statement and upload to immi account, and will try gather some mails to upload to immi account.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.